7619 Chervil Lane, Baytown, Texas 77521
(Registered as a Texas Non-Profit Organization with 501(c)(3) Tax Exemption -
Arsha Vidya Satsanga
The mission of the Arsha Vidya Satsanga is to
re-establish the cultural self-identity of, and reinstate "agency" (the
capacity of people to define their world) and cognitive independence for the
people following the Sanatana Dharma / Vedic tradition, also known as
The following means will be adopted to accomplish the mission:
1. Vedic Heritage: Teaching the Sanaatana Dharma traditions and philosophies
exalted by the wise for generations;
2. Sanskrit: Teaching the language that provides access to the vast Vedic
literature and scriptures;
3. History of India: “He who forgets history is doomed to repeat it”. Yet,
he who studies history written by his conquerors is cognitively enslaved.
Programs will be aimed at raising awareness on separating myths from realities,
through books and other works based on sound research of our past, present, and
4. Yoga: Connecting a growing world phenomenon back to the Sanaatana Dharma
5. Seva: Service to the domestic and larger community with deep heartfelt care.
Seva is a means for self-growth.
Location: 7619 Chervil Lane, Baytown, Texas 77521
Arsha Vidya Satsanga is a religious non-profit organization tax exempt under
501(c)(3). All contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Our Board of Directors:
(1) Mr. Srinivasan Jayakumar, Ph.D. -- Chairman & President
(2) Mr. Vivek Shankar Natarajan, Ph.D. -- Vice President
(3) Mr. Sharad Borle, Ph.D. -- Treasurer
(4) Mr. Rajkumar Vedam, Ph.D -- Director
Our Spiritual Advisors:
(1) Mr. Parameswar Srikant (2) Mr. Bharath Srinivasan
Our Faculty Advisors:
(1) Prof. Sarath Kumar Menon (2) Ms. Radhika Ayyar